Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Saturday, July 22, 2006

resurrection

well, this is kind of a new beginning for me. and like all new beginnings, i am performing the ritual burial of the past. in physical terms, nothing really has changed probably but i am trying to focus my energies into a direction i might be able to work on. here im now, in another metropolis with a new set of friends and definitely experiencing a totally new emotion. i am so busy that i hardly get time to think my thoughts. but i am not really regretting it coz i did rather work and crash on my bed at the end of the day i guess.

it's been a long journey of sorts. reacing this moment in time. n this tag, this new identity as a journalist doesnt really influence me coz i have never been bothered about such considerations. but yes im enjoying this life for the moment. it's a lot of practical work here altho the longdrawn lectures in the morning make me drowsy. our profs are all quite some characters and of course we have our favs.

i have joined TV here.now now it's not a job am doing..just a journo course u kno! and the irony is i hardly watch the idiot box but wanted to go for this coz i m getting into this mode now where my fingers are actually itching to try some camera work tho my knowledge about it is null and void. i want to fuse words and images to bring out life as i see it. idealistic again? maybe. but whoever said idealists die a hard death never lived the life. the emotions and the erotic sensation of feeling something acutely is too much to throw away as a half eaten dinner.

i did rather be me than someone else. and i think as of now im doing just fine. you see, i have just started learning how to manipulate things to suit my will and tho i still think it's quite a dirty job, i dont mind as long as i dont use or end up hurting anyone. after all, didnt someone sing "live and let die" (was it d beatles...m amnesiac these days!!)

anyways, that's my first blog for the day, if u can call it that. i m not bothered.

and like always, carpe diem!!

peace!

No comments: